Mynewaccountis-OCONMynewaccountis-OCON

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

Fairy Tales Fairy Tales

Oh yeah, i helped with the name!

sorry it took a while for me to drop by a review, but i am gonna 5 this song, and download it cause it kicks soo much ass!!! I will be on msn more now, i've just been busy, so i'm sorry about that man. keep it real bro, and we need to work on our collab more now that we have Vanguard. keep it real man!

Peace,
Alyk

Anima-Theory responds:

Sounds good ^_^

Thanks for the review Ocon

Anima

0 Gravity 0 Gravity

Damn man!

This is some really good stuff! 5/5 bro!

Metalcan responds:

Thanks man!

RP - Eargasm RP - Eargasm

Great! This is a very good first song!

I am very impressed with the way this turned out man! I think ur on your way to becoming quite successful one day in the audio portal! keep it up man!

RenobProductions responds:

Thanks Bro, just for that review I'll give you my retarded tits drawing 1/2 off...

( ' )( , )

...nice.

&amp;lt;R&amp;gt; Get Ready (Loop) <R> Get Ready (Loop)

Wow, this is good

This is really awesome, I've listened to it like 3 times now, and i must say it does loop quite well. However, it did get a little repetitive after a while, that would probably be the only problem bro. Perhaps u have aim? if u do my sn is weirdodude17

Keep it up man!

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

Sounds a lot like Pendulum

I have seen your name around the audio portal for quite a while now, and I never took the time to take a listen to it, but now I did and I see why you are well known! This is very good, but I must say it sounds an awful lot like Pendulum, from the style of beats you used, and the synth. Keep it up man, and I'm glad I listened to your music =)

Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro- Defcon Zero [Orch] -MrMaestro-

Better than Paragon!

This is actually the best song Paragon has in my opinion, but hearing an orchestral version was just unexpected! Great work, u truly are an amazing artist!

-Alyk

p.s. check out some of my stuff if u can ^^

Petwoip - Sandpaper Petwoip - Sandpaper

More Ambient sounding to me

This song needs to be more powerful for it to sound industrial on my opinion man, indeed it is a great song! I honestly did love it, but it just needs to be more BANG to me, it's not dark or hardcore sounding to me, perhaps have more instruments going on at once, then it would sound great! Also add more drums so it has more of a working factory type sound almost, that would definately add more of an industrial feel rather than mellow, but like i said before I do love this song, and it's a 5/5 from me and a download dude! Perhaps u have Aim? if u do my sn is weirdodude17 or if not that then E-mail me at sp_alyk17@yahoo.com

Keep up the good work!

Petwoip responds:

I'm glad you "loved it".

You're right when you said I can use more instruments, because there are only about 5 including the drums.

I don't have an AIM, but my email is petwoip@yahoo.com

AOL - Palace Theme AOL - Palace Theme

Pretty good man ^^

I think u should have made it more of a remix though, rather than a pretty similar to the original song, that is the only reason the originality is a 5, very good though ^^ better than my vg remix attempts lol

-Alyk

review some of my stuff if possible plz ^^

The Real Mario JAzZ The Real Mario JAzZ

lol

This was fucking awesome is all i have to say man lol

mariomusicmaker1 responds:

thankyou for the review

Zion-Terminate Zion-Terminate

Wow...

This was very very VERY good man, the only thing that kind of annoyed me however was that high pitched sound that kept coming in in the beginning =\ but other than that, this is amazing =)

Keep it up man!